Monday, March 30, 2009
Spring cleaning
It looks like the weather is breaking finally, and along with it good things. The flowers will begin to bloom, little critters starting to spring out from their winter homes, and spring cleaning is always a good idea. Looking around my apartment, I see I have too much junk I have accumulated over the time I have lived here. The time is now to clean my home and part with things not pertinent to my everyday living. I don't have a lot of material things, but what I do have seems to have grown. I live simple and uncluttered. I try to keep my closets the same way. Recently I opened a closet I should have kept closed, I don't regret opening it, but maybe things would be better if I just didn't look at it. So it is time to clean, a task most of us do not enjoy, yet is badly needed in every home. The satisfaction of completing the task feels good, getting things accomplished always brings a fresh start to things. IF your afraid to throw something away, and it just sits there not really serving a purpose, then maybe it is a time to either toss it or pass it on to someone else. Regardless, remove it and you'll not have to think about it, out of sight, out of mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment