Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Don't you just love people without a soul....

No idea what to say here this is the first blog I am doing. Not sure if I will continue, but I think I picked a fairly common topic to write about...

People who love to play games, and play with peoples emotions.
Randomly choosing someone to fuck with, is all too common in SL, but what gets me is you think these people are friends, but they aren't. People you love and show great affection for, giving them the support they ask for, people you think you know, and trust with your heart, yet all the while playing your emotions to the hilt. People who make you believe you are a special person, treat you so wonderful to your face as if you are the one, only to find out they have a bf and have been fuckin with you all the while. Oh how I love this. How I love being held by the hand and lead into a dark alley of pain, all for the sake of making themself feel better, or the satisfaction of humlliating you for whatever reason they deem is deserving.
You give your heart to someone you find to have good qualities, you pour out your heart to them, you give them love, trust and respect and for what.... the thrill of being torn down, ripped apart and left with a damaged heart and hollow soul. You meet someone who is dating someone else, you and many others see they are having major relationship problems, and they tell you things are not working out, yet they choose to stay with them for 'personal reasons'. They tell you they would much rather be with you because you are charming, kind, conciderate, lovable and just a good person, all the things their bf is not. Then find out later thru others they been sleeping around with several people, yet all the while telling you they dont want to damage the relationship by sleeping with you. They swear to you they would never have sexual relations with anyone while they have a bf, yet you find out from a few people they just had sex with him not 30 minutes ago and it was great! They lie right to your face even off SL on msn or yahoo, with lines like 'OMG I would never mess with that person' or ' what are you talking about I dont do guys like that' or even this, 'wow you dont trust me do you? or the best one, 'you are the only one I think about'.'. Yes this sucks and you need to stay far away from this ind of crap spewing troll. I will never be able to comprehend why people do this kind of thing. You know the people they been sleeping with, these people tell you they just slept with this guy, they tell you detailed things you would rather not hear, you know this is happening, but yet you do not want to believe them, you would rather believe the one who is lying to you. Why do we do this, tourture ourself like this? I know I am not the only one who deals with this, I cannot be that much different than everyone else.
What makes people do this? People that appear to be forthright and warm hearted, is this an art they have crafted for the sole reason to fuck with you? What makes them think this is ok to do to people who are not as bright at them, what makes them think this is ok to do to anyone?
None of this makes sense to me, but I wish I didnt have to deal with it. I get crushed everytime, and everytime I get hurt it makes me more hollow inside.
I for one come to SL because I really don't have anything else in my life, this is a hardened fact of truth. Some people are here that are hadicapped or disabled such as I am, in wheelchairs or under medical attention, yet some individuals out there, do not or cannot fathom the idea that there are people here for one or more social reasons they cannot interact in the real world. Experiences due to prejiduces against handicapor disabled people, or people who have other reasons to be kept at home for long peiods of time. Althought you may sit here and read this thinking to yourself 'oh how awaful a person can be to treat someone with a physical hadicap this way', but think about it..... You probably do it too and just dont even relize it. So people like me have to find another way to deal with life, rather than face the discrimination in the malls, or the grocery stores or even wallkin down the street, there are reasons some of us are here, and there are reasons people are in the situations they are in, a lot of it due to no fault fo their own. Weather in a wheelchair, or crutches, or a temporary ailment, or a lifelong disfigurement, some of us NEED an outlet like SL to enjoy our miserable lonely lives.
So the next time you hear of, or see someone treating another person here in SL or RL like that think.... how would YOU feel if this were happening to you. How would YOU react to someone treating you like crap and play with your emotions knowing full well you have a disability that you cannot control, yet someone finds this so hillarious that they perpetrate and inflict this kind of damage and pain on someone. The next tiime you see someone toying with another person, think.... how would YOU feel if someone were doing this to you, telling you one thing, yet doing the opposite behind your back, and lying about it to your face. Think.... this could probably be happening to you and you dont have a clue. Have a fuckin heart and use a little common sense before choosing someone at radom to play around with, or try to get close to someone. Not everyone is going to tell you up front or if at all, the are disabled or handicapped in anyway, because we fear being treated the same way we are in real life.

1 comment:

  1. My brain is unfortunately fuzzy right now.. I think I've been getting plenty of sleep, so it must be the antibiotics they tossed at me Tuesday (tomorrows party is gonna be a blast.. ugg)

    Anyway.. just read this and wanted, had, to say something. But I'm at a loss. Cuz so much of what you say is true. Thankfully it's not universally true. The people with decent hearts will always outnumber the assholes. And here's something I've found: Assholes are very good at projecting themselves as decent people, and some of the most decent people.. maybe because they've been burned so much.. often project themselves as assholes. All you really need to know about anyone's past is the answer to the question "would you date them?"

    All I can say is be slow to give away your heart and just about as slow to judge someone a asshole.

    OK.. so that's not a thoughtful comment, best I can come up with atm. luv ya!

    ReplyDelete