Not everything is going to go your way, and you would be foolish to expect that. I have a favorite saying; Don't expect things, you will only get disappointed. When you expect things and they do not bare fruit, then you are left with a hollow feeling and you get discouraged. If you do not expect, then there you have the element of surprise. When you do not expect things, it makes whatever you do that much better and you find yourself in a good place. You find that you are happier within and it shows. People are attracted to happiness, go figure, but that is what you have to project no matter what you do. You may not like your job or find it boring, but we all need to do something to occupy our time, and a job earns you the money to survive. I look at life with a smile, it's better to be seen with a smile than a scowl. I believe in this and live this, and yes I have slipped a few times, I thought I knew what was going to happen, and found myself licking my wounds. It also reminds me to try harder, you learn more by asking questions than to assume and make an ass of yourself.
Give of yourself, and you will be rewarded, maybe not in the way you want or imagine, but regardless you will be rewarded. There are Gods out there, wherever they may be, and they watch over us and guide us to where we want to go. Ok that sounds religious, and maybe so, but look at it from a different perspective for a moment. You have the power within you to be what you want, so in a sense that makes you too a God, in control of your own destiny right?. Oh and by the way, the title here means your thoughts are your children, go forth and be fruitful.
What you give to others will come back to you 10 fold, so becareful what you give.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Don't expect things, you will only get disappointed.
ReplyDeleteMarkus this post was profound!
To me religion isn't that important. It's the beleifs you carry in your heart. And who knows God or your gods may just be your insurance policy.