Thursday, April 9, 2009

The opening of Club X/S





Tonight we had the grand opening of Club X/S which was a GREAT SUCCESS !!!
We filled the sim to capacity with great friends and friends of friends, fun was had by all.
The contest for Best In Tease had 5 winners !! Count em 5! Congrats to all the winners, Jabbari Jaxxon and MattKR Sassower both took first prize, LiLWayne Jupiter and Fl0 Cale took second and Jago Constantine took home thrid place winning. That sploder was hot huh boys ?!?!?! I never saw a sploder bust cash as that lil thing did tonight, $8,000+ $6,000+, $4,000+, we werked it so hard we thought is was gonna crash and puke.
Tonight was a very special night for me personally, I have seen a dream come true in more ways than one. The club opening for one, and I do want to say thank you to a very special person, you know who you are, and I will always cherish you. So many people to thank, but the most thanks have to go to MattKR for all his help in pushing me to do this when I thought I didn't have the strength. Matt, the Co-owner of Club X/S is a funny ass DJ too, you just never know what's gonna come out of his mouth next, and yes pun intended. (tee heee)
A special shout out to Eddi Haskell for the photos and the pre adds run in his blog, he's a great asset to the club scene, and good personal friend as well, thanks again Eddi awesome shots! In addition, I would like to thank everyone who dropped by to experience the fun. Thank you for the compliments on the club design and over all atmosphere, Matt and I appreciate them and it was all worth every minute we put into it.
Tomorrow also promises to be a hit, with et another contest, this time for Best Lil Indian...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Markus! I can truly say I had a really fun time last night at your opening! (Yikes! I prolly coulda worded that a little better, hehehe) The DJ was great, the music was bumpin (and NO twinky "G.D.M." Crapola music, either! I'm talkin GOOD tunages!) The club looks great, the lighting, the design & decor, the ambience, it was all working. The people were all friendly, happy & cheerful, and thanks largely to YOU, DJ Matt (who is a riot!) and your hosts, it was avery fun time!

    Congratuations, Markus!!

    ReplyDelete