Friday, April 10, 2009

CLUB X/S Best lil Indian

Well what a night we had. As Club X/S shapes up, we seem to be gathering a decent group of followers, that promises to make this a Great hot spot in SL. Soon we will be moving the Club to a full sim and we will be able to have even more X/Sessive dancers join us !!
Tonights event was Best Lil Indian, and well okay I won, but I threw the 1000L into the sploder and Steve Muggins won over 900L, congrats Stevie !!
Thanks go to Justin Pastorelli for the great tunes tonight, what an awesome job spinning, and all the guests that showed up. I am quite pleased with the way the Club is turning out, and hope everyone enjoys it enough to return. Again, thanks to Matt for getting things going. Below are pics from tonight's event, and Saturday we will have our first Euro party, the theme will be Best In Pajamas, see you there !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment